Monday, February 9, 2015

Day 2

 The video that I posted on yesterday's entry was actually taken on the second day. I am writing this blog days later, so don't think I am feeling so well that I am able to do all of this writing!!
Drooling like Tilly. She is my old black lab. Tilly is always willing to lay a wet slimy slobber on your pant leg or your lap if you're sitting down! (she seems to take such pleasure in it, I swear!)
The bandages that you see are the incisions on my outer jaw line that they use to place the  measuring rods. They had some self absorbing sutures and steri strips on them.












When it was time to leave the hospital, we made our way out to the rainy parking lot and headed back to the hotel for the remainder of our stay. We will hang out here at the Sorrento Inn until later in the week. The Inn is just 3 blocks from the Dr. office, so if we need him for anything we are very close.I have a post op appointment on Wednesday with the Dr.
We had a 20 min. drive, so I was pretty tired by the time we got back to the hotel. The staff at the hotel were so kind to me. I could just see the caring concern in each one of their eyes. They treated me with much comfort and gentility. Even if the Seahawks lost such an important game! Wasn't that just the worst ending EVER to a football game? It's all anyone talked about around here for days!



No comments:

Post a Comment